1st timer series: introduction

 

pexels.com

Playing music: Birds of a Feather // Billie Eilish
Hallo die Schikeria!

"Apparently, lemons are not naturally occurring. They're a hybrid by cross-breeding a bitter orange and a citron. So basically life never gave us lemons, we created them ourselves." - @thereal_one on X (formerly known as Twitter).

For today's post, I would like to write about my first time experiencing things that I've been meaning to do for the longest time, or something that I come up with in the spur-of-moments. I used to have a list of things, like some kind of romantic things that I want to do with someone who's dear to me; yet, one can only hope. Long story short, I do meet someone that I want to do all the things in the list together, but things have ended between us. After the breakup, I decided to do things that I want by myself instead. Here are the general list of things that I want to do in this 1st timer series: 

  • Social: meet new people, experience new culture
  • Entertainment: music, movie, etc.
  • Writing & literature: books and essays
  • Travel: wanderlust
  • Academia: presenting, conferences

... & so many more. Since I intend making these into a series, every post with the title "1st timer series" will be list of things that I've done for the first time and the stories that goes with it. This 1st timer series will be post in no particular order, purely out of whatever that I can write off at the moment. I know the title sounds awful and the points listed are pretty vague, but it sounds great to me kahkahkah. Honestly, the list itself is not that very grandeur, but to me, it's the little things that matters; and the little things always mean the most to me.

0 Comments